Friday, February 5, 2010

Why do squirels?

run across the road in front of you, and just before making it to the other side dart back the other way when they could have been saveWhy do squirels?
When they are scared their natural instinct is to go home, since they were probably headed away from home when you saw them, they dart back to what they think is safety. They are not the smartest creatures. It freaks me out when they do that too!Why do squirels?
Maybe the squirrel is crazy or something scared it at that area so they ran back into the street. I was told never to get near squirrel because there can be something wrong with it. Plus my mom got attacked by one so i guess that's why, It could be suicidal
They are nuts.
Its just like that commercial that came out. Then when the car swerves they meet up and do a little handshake and laugh at us!
they are squirrels!!
because they get freaked out by these giant roaring machines around them, and just think, ';run away! run away!';





I had a squirrel do this to me last summer, and I stopped the car to avoid him - then he turned back and I heard this little ';thud'; as he ran headfirst into the side of my tire. Then he scrambled up a tree - I hope he has some aspirin up there! ;)
loose nuts!
Because, they remember they left their wallet at home =^.^=
cats too...


its the craziest thing, they try to run back to where they know.....


....where's safe.... or so THEY think...!
Because they don't understand, the way humans do, that cars will kill them. Much like deer and possum..the concept is not available to them.
  • top 10 myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment