Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do you stop the squirels from eating the fruit from your trees?

Get a very large, very mean cat that loves the taste of squirrelHow do you stop the squirels from eating the fruit from your trees?
The only way I've found is a pellet gun/22 and shoot them, otherwise you won't win that battle. I've been fighting them for 4 years from eating my figs and pecans and last year they stripped the pecan trees bare! I know I'll get a lot of thumbs down, cause the animal lovers will say feed them or transplant the squirrels to another area, but that won't work. If you feed them, more will show up, that's been proven, if you relocate, more others will move in and we're overpopulated already. (Let me say this in advance, If you want to buy me pecans and brown turkey figs, be my guest, otherwise, shut your pie holes about shooting them) :) I am done.......TY!How do you stop the squirels from eating the fruit from your trees?
You can't. those little bastards are sneaky and will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment