Friday, February 5, 2010

My friend is afraid of squirels...?

is that wierd?My friend is afraid of squirels...?
a little...but we are all wierd in some way, arn't we?





I have a friend that's scared of potatoes.My friend is afraid of squirels...?
I went to pickup a friend one day on my way to school, at his door step was a squirel now let me inform you that I'm a 200lb. 6'0ht football player with a 5year experence in the fighting Japanesse arts. I seen tha squirel blocking my path so I throw my bookbag at it, tha bag messed %26amp; tha squirel jumped on top of it and started to make a CRAZY sound.He (my friend) had to leave out the back door and we are late for school because it (tha squirel) stayed there on my bag for awhile.Tell that 2 your div. teacher %26amp; try to make them believe its true.Now I've learned that theres nothing to FEAR but FEAR it self.(tell that 2tha CRAZY squirel) TRUE STORY
yes


I think they are cute and I love watching them run through the trees. Tell her not to be scared. They don't attack or anything.
yea. alittle bit.





lol. i have a friend that reminds me of squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment