Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I get rid of squirels. They are tearing up my lawn furniture.?

They are shreding the material to peices.How do I get rid of squirels. They are tearing up my lawn furniture.?
I have two cats and two dogs. I haven't had a single squirrel in my yard for 4 years now. I like them, but they just won't come around with my wild bunch. You could try to spray a watery hot sauce solution on it. Or get some jalapenos or habaneros (alot of them) split them open and boil them for about 20 min. Use the water to spray with. It works to keep them from chewing on wooden furniture. Best of luck!How do I get rid of squirels. They are tearing up my lawn furniture.?
No real offense, and I've seen at least 6 similar questions in the past 30 minutes.








THINK ABOUT THIS!!!!!








WE INVADED THEIR SPACE!!!!





It isn't strictly a personal attack by any animal on furniture, gardens, even animal life, it's just their own insistence on retaining what is theirs by natural law.





Cover the stuff, bring it into the garage, set out poison , rat btraps, shoot them, YIKES%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; I gotta get to the country again...





Rev. Steven
Getting a cat is the best way i have found to keep them under controll somewhat. I have even tried feeders to keep them away from my tinder plants and saplings. Nothing worked even half way until the cat gave chase to a couple of them.
bring the cushions in when you aren't using them. You are in their space not the other way around.
Ya'll should just shoot em'
Get a bobble head owl statue and mount it in that area. They will go. Can be purchased at local hardware store.
i throw stuff at them then they don't come back for a while. but you should just bring in your cushions when you are not using them. and you should not leave your trash cans were they could get to them because that would make them think that they are welcomed into your home, (that is what they think at my house).
personally i like squirrels, but if you don't want them. then shoot them with a pellet gun.
  • top 10 myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment