Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My neighbor puts out peanuts for squirels. My dogs dig them up after they're rotten. Aren't they bad for them?

I have read about peanuts and aflatoxin and am worried my dogs could get sick ffrom eating these rotten peanuts since the squirrels bury then everywhere in my yard.My neighbor puts out peanuts for squirels. My dogs dig them up after they're rotten. Aren't they bad for them?
Your neighbor is annoying, he shouldn't be feeding pests and wild animals in general. That's like me leaving food out for the coyotes. Not to mention raw peanuts is terrible for squirrels.





Talk to your neighbor about this. Rotten food is certainly never healthy but most dogs can tolerate an amazing amount of it, or at least better than humans. Peanuts are not nuts and so although they are not poisonous it is linked with certain health issues when fed to dogs such as gall bladder disease.My neighbor puts out peanuts for squirels. My dogs dig them up after they're rotten. Aren't they bad for them?
i think its bad for your dog , because it might be sick or supper from serious sickness for that

No comments:

Post a Comment