Friday, February 5, 2010

What would you do if squirels started stealing your hair while you slept...?

they stare in the windows and menace me..always staring at me..saying things about me..looking at me while i eat at the table..sparpening pencils with their little teeth taking notes..i know they are..my hair is getting thinner and the magic squirels come into our trailer park and they steal the hair from my head..what else would explain the hair lossWhat would you do if squirels started stealing your hair while you slept...?
maybe it's the stress from worrying about the squirrels. I can totally relate, those evil bastardsWhat would you do if squirels started stealing your hair while you slept...?
It depends on what part of my body it was stealin the hair from, and part other than my head I'd let it do.
Did you try talking to them about it?
hahahaha when i start going bald ill let you know if i see any squirrels :] !!!





yeah??!?!
Talk to your neighborhood watch. I also highly recommend getting your fairy Godfather to see if he can talk to some ';guys'; about taking care of the problem. You might owe the Godfather a favor, but c'mon. the risks outweigh the hairloss.
i'm jealous I mean why would they want your hair and not mine :(


(lol)
Man, I have the same problem! Good to know there's someone else out there...... lol
I would set my hair on fire, that would teach them - well, maybe not, but maybe they would stop taunting you when they saw how crazy you are - or well WERE (after you set your hair on fire)
and thats why i lock my windows.
those damn squirrels
I would lace my hair with sedatives, capture the squirrels, brainwash them, and turn them into my evil squirrel army of the night. Then I will make some popcorn, because that will surely take time and I will need a snack.
I would scream.
They can have the hair.
oh no not ';sqa whirls?'; lions tigers and squirrels OH MY





actually i feed the squirrels and i have a normal that comes back every year and he eats out of my hand i have a pic hanging on my office wall of him eating a pb and j sandwich out of my hand on my front porch
you too. damn those squirels. .........oh no! they're coming!
Knit them little squirrel sweaters. More than likely they're cold and just want something warm to wear. :)
I'd start stealing their nuts while they sleep and taunt them with freshly baked pies!
actually you are correct in your suspicions .... but what you don't know is that they are stealing your hair to give to the Donald Trump. So its for a good cause.
thanks that just made my day =)





this one looks like a hair stealer


http://www.costumedogs.com/wp-content/up鈥?/a>


i think this one takes pictures of you while you sleep


http://www.photographyblog.com/gallery/d鈥?/a>
i would spank the naughty squirrels and send them to bed without any supper. or hair, for that matter.





actually, i would be kinda creeped out. why do squirrels want your hair?





lol :)
well, first of all i would really consider doubting about my metal health......
Cook them in my sleep.
I would be thrilled to have my hair thinned out


I have so MUCH hair and its thick good in winter


hot in summer





I lived in a house where the squirrels used to hang out


it was neat but my husband did not like them jumping


from tree to tree very athletic lil guys
I know!! If I become Prime Minister or President I'm gonna get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment