Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have a big problem with the squirels they eat my tomatoes before i get to them!?

Live trap


cages for tomatos


cages for squirrels


BB/pellet gun


dogI have a big problem with the squirels they eat my tomatoes before i get to them!?
squirels don't like eucalyptus. put a few drops of OLBAS OIL on a used tea bag and put them around your tomato plants.it will humanly keep them away.I have a big problem with the squirels they eat my tomatoes before i get to them!?
put some of the tomatoes with salmonella in your garden! and then maybe they'll with stop! :] ha ha, this is just a joke, i love animals! :]
I like the eucalyptus idea.





Squirrels are persistent, you may have to just surround the whole plant with chicken wire.
spray them with soap or hot pepper juice just wash be fore you eat ok

No comments:

Post a Comment