Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Squirels and chipmunks are digging big holes in my backyard lawn. Anybody know why and how I can stop them?

Simple, there is squirrel repellent at any hardware store. It contains fox urine and such which gives the squirrels the scent that there is a predator in the area and they will stay away from wherever you spray it. The stuff costs around 20 dollars for a normal spray bottle but it definitely works.





For chipmunks, there are pellets you can put around to repel them also. There is also a way to get rid of chipmunks where you kill them but I am all about that being a last resort so you will have to email me for that trick if its really necessary.Squirels and chipmunks are digging big holes in my backyard lawn. Anybody know why and how I can stop them?
They are gathering the nuts they buried last year.





Enjoy them.Squirels and chipmunks are digging big holes in my backyard lawn. Anybody know why and how I can stop them?
Throw some moth balls in the holes and that should deter them. Squirrels dig holes to bury their food for winter storage, and chipmunks just burrow.
http://www.gardenguides.com/pests/pestin鈥?/a>





Maybe you can find some helpful information here!
dont kil them , buy a cage ,and collect them .


or feed them ,they will stop if you feed them





your local feed store will supply a cage
Get a cat or two...they will gobble them right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment