Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you like squirels and pigeons?

i like squirrels....but not for a flavour of crisps.








http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.htm…Do you like squirels and pigeons?
I love the real wild squirrels, not the fat and pathetic stupid ones that live inside of towns. A real squirrel never stays in the same place for too long of a time, and they are very, very smart. I hunt Doves, and I believe that they are a relvative of the pigeon, but no not really, I do not like them.Do you like squirels and pigeons?
I love both.


There were loads of squirrels where i used to live. I once found one (as big as a cat) eating a discarded big mac in a bin.


The other day i was eating a sandwich and a pigeon was watching me, waiting for crumbs, and another pigeons appeared behind it. It was all puffed out and cooing. Then it tried to jump on the first pigeon and have sex with it! Made me laugh for ages.
My yard has squirrels, chipmunks, pigeons, bats, opossum, snakes, mice, woodpeckers, cardinals, blue jays, sparrows, and other birds.





I view pigeons as flying rats and I wish I could train cats to attack them.
I don't care for squirels they don't bother me, I don't bother them. lol





But pigeons. Rrrr 0_0


A flock of pigeons together just scares me. I just don't like pigeopns period.
Well I had had several incidents with squirrels wanting to attack me, so I guess I will go with pigeons
Squirels! for me





please answer mine? i answered yours =)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
with hot sause Happy st Patick's day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFN5pF49l…
I like them for ecological reasons but I hate them otherwise. I would relish an opportunity to shoot a specimen of either.
HATE





when I see pigeons, I have the irrational desire to kick them...I never actually have though.
I like pigeons because they have 65 deadly toxic diseases. That's a dorky question.
squirrels are cute but theres something about pigeons and just birds in general that really freaks me out:[
yeah. i like all animals.. I have a feeling you mean something perverted, but I can't pick it out. so whateva
Squirells except when they try and jump on you .I liked to throw rocks and bricks at pigeons when I was younger , they are disease ridden flying rats.
yes, they are so cute and sweet

















wot do you think of my first attempt at a youtube vid?:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
...they each enjoy their on distinct taste but it depends upon how they are prepared and how they are served --- rice or noodlez with a ';tangy';sauce works4me...
Red squirels I don't mind but grey squirels and pigeons absolutely not.
Squirrels yes. Pigeons no.
squirrels: aww


piigeons: bleh
Apparently not.





Two weeks ago I ran over a pigeon and it popped like a balloon





and squirrels are just bigger, nerdier mice.
They are sweet, but can be pests. Squirrels get into bird feeders and pigeons populate and poop where people are.
i have pingeons in my backyard- i grew up with them


and


squirels


well they r vicious


u might not think so


but once they sneak into your house and start making a home for themselves in the attic u'll understand
squirrels are pretty cool


like sandy from spongebob :)
Squirrels are cute, pigeons, not so much so with the cooing and pooping bit.
Yes, they are so sweet!
I don't like squirels, but I love squirrels. =P


I like pigeons too.
squirels
nop, but squirrels are acceptable in the streets but pigeons ?


hell no .
squirels are better
Squirrels
No, i hate both.

No comments:

Post a Comment