Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do i keep squirels out of my garden?

I am going to be growing a garden this spring and i would like to know how i can keep squirels and other little animals from messing it up and steeling all my vegatables. I would like to keep them away in a way that does not harm them. Any suggestions?How do i keep squirels out of my garden?
Get a fence with barbed wires or a rosebushHow do i keep squirels out of my garden?
There's all sorts of little tricks you can try. I've had great success with planting herbs in between my veggies as a deterrent ~ apparently squirrels don't like sage or lavender :)





Some of my friends sprinkle coffee grounds, while others cover their beds with chicken wire.
Get a cat, they're great for keeping rodent pests like squirrels under control
Dog, pellet gun, 6 pac of beer, and a comfy lawn chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment