Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have squirels in my attic. How do i make them leave so I can seal up the entry.?

I have squirels in my attic! I found how they are getting in but I don't want to seal them in. How do i get them out and make sure they are out without having to call animal control or getting expensive traps? I think they have found a way to the basement too!I have squirels in my attic. How do i make them leave so I can seal up the entry.?
Most hardware stores carry a device that emits a high frequency sound that drives away rodents. You can not use this device if you have other pets in the home, however.I have squirels in my attic. How do i make them leave so I can seal up the entry.?
Plant realistic looking fake snakes where they will see them as soon as they peep their little heads through to come in, then in a day or so go and patch up the holes.
Go outside and act like a nut
get a cat or dog and boost it up there
squirels are basically godly creatures. they wont harm you.but if you insist in sending them out place the nest somewhere else when they are not there.
Buy a flame thrower and see ow long the last.
Buy a couple live traps. Make load noises in the attic using a radio (for instance) to drive them off. Seal your openings. If they remain inside, they'll seek out the water and food in your trap and you can take them to a new home many miles away.
moth balls

No comments:

Post a Comment