Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I keep squirels from eating my flowers?

This is driving me insane! PLZ help! I will give yoou 10 points if I can!!How do I keep squirels from eating my flowers?
have you tried Cayenne pepper? Or a Garlic spray? If all else fells maybe put out some feeders or throw bird seed out for them and maybe it will take the focus off your flowers. You could always buy some of that mesh bird and small animal netting, and drape it over your flowers. You can only see the netting if your real close. It 's real thin. Good luck!!!!!How do I keep squirels from eating my flowers?
Get a gun.
I Put out food for them, and they leave my plants alone, you can get food for them at walmart.
Call the city or DNR.
Spread moth balls around the flower bed they will detour all animals from the area.
The thing my parents have done for years is mix up a spray bottle full of 3 parts hot sauce (the hotter the better) and one part water then spray down the flowers. The spray won't hurt the plants and will keep everything off of them, from squirrels to deer to insects. You just have to remember to reapply it after it rains.
Liquid Fence Repellant - available at most nurseries. Call them %26amp; ask where your nearest retailer is. Good luck!
  • top 10 myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment