Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you stalk squirels?

x___________________X;Do you stalk squirels?
Not since i quit drinking!Do you stalk squirels?
Of course! Someone has to keep tabs on them! I'm trying to find their secret stash of nuts. I have jealousy issues. Not! :0)
of course i do. squirrels are cool but don't get bit because they have rabies.i got bit once and it hurt and i started foaming.you need to get a shot and then you will get better squirrels are cool go out and catch one have fun
with my rabid monkey....grrrrrr....
no why
Nope.





However, once my friend and I saw a dead squirrel lying in the middle of the road. It was a disturbing scene. Later on we thought we saw a chestnut with it and made up a story about the squirrel being so hungry and stealing it. It has probably been a year now so I don't really remember what the story was but whenever we see a squirrel we recall it as 'that squirrel thief'.... I know it sounds weird (we're the kind of people who don't need alcohol to get drunk. All we need is a little being bored, Dairy Queens dipped cone in a cup and plenty of water) but hey we were 15 then and now 16. A lot can change in a year!
thats really stupid
what would I do that fer, to eat??
no but in the past few weeks I've had a couple of them stalking me--doesn't really bother me though--I have an exceptionally good firewall
oh yeah all the time.i terrorize tarantulas pretty often as well. oh and i tend to follow fish around too. lol. not for real
well duh don't every one!!!lol um odd question lol
lol , no
No but my dog does.
I wish we had squirrels in Australia. They look so incredibly cute. We have possums that run over your roof in the night and pee on you if you walk under their tree..gross.. I think I would rather a squirrel..but stalking them..hmmm..sounds wierd..

No comments:

Post a Comment