Friday, February 5, 2010

Who thinks that squirels will rule the wold one day?

1-800-CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!Who thinks that squirels will rule the wold one day?
Absolutely!


When I came home from work today, I found two squirrels using my computer and another one was using my phone. I think that some squirrels are in their own secret society. Sleep with one eye open.Who thinks that squirels will rule the wold one day?
cockroaches
they don't already?
I don't at all, but i saw an albino squirrel the other day and it rocked my world.
i think it will be those blasted sea cucumbers! THEY ARE WATCHING US!!!
No, it will be turtles. Study natural history carefully and you will see that turtles have been very successful.
people who smoke too much
One day? Maybe they do now. Ya should see my parents running out the door to refill the feeder once they realize its empty! LOL.
They are sure as hell taking over my back yard and driving my dog completely *nuts*!
I have a friend with two teenage daughters that say that all the time. Thanks for the two points.
That's nuts!!!!
Squirrels!? You got it all wrong. Your time-line is also off, the squirrels had their chance. These days the world is ruled by nuts.
If they wanted to, they would already.
thats just ******* retarded....but thanks for letting me get points by answering this stupid question
In the upper northwest quadrant of the state of Maine, they already have! Killer squirrels are becoming mutated because of noxious fumes permeating the atmosphere....Warning! Do not eat these squirrels if you find them as road kill by the side of the world....if you do, it will make your knuckle hair grow about 4inches in length and your left eye move to the center of your forehead just above your nose....
I wish... 1-squirrls-will-rule
i do, im starting an anti squirrels group
The only good squirrel is a dead squirrel.
1 800 you r gay

No comments:

Post a Comment